CHANGE THE WORLD ONE CATERING JOB AT A TIME
Four Brave Women connects chefs who are of a refugee or asylum seeker background with clients who are seeking catering for their next function. Our team works alongside our chefs, mentoring them to operate their business profitably and collaborating with them to produce high quality and great tasting menus. Our chefs come from a range of backgrounds and offer Iranian, Georgian, Eastern European and Iraqi cuisine amongst others. Our chefs are passionate about cooking and baking and in each recipe they have been able to preserve a tangible and integral part of their homeland. They love to share this part of their culture with their clients and they take pride and joy in every meal they prepare. Our chefs offer a large range of menu options including bulk boxes, share plates, dips, sweet and savoury canapes, desserts, traditional cakes and wedding, birthday or special occasion cakes.
• Canapes, bulk boxes, desserts, cakes, dips & share plates may be ordered for pick up.
• We can arrange delivery for an extra fee which will depend on your location.
• The choice of cuisine will depend on the caterers available on your chosen date.
• For pricing and minimum orders please request individual menus.
• We can provide compostable utensils and plates if required at an extra cost.
• Food that needs to be served hot will be delivered or picked up refrigerated and you will need to heat up on site with your own heating facilities.
• Food that needs to be served cold will be delivered or picked up refrigerated and you will need to have adequate refrigerated storage to keep cool.
• Canapes, share plates & dips are delivered or picked up refrigerated in recycled/plant based boxes and will need to be put on to your own platters or trays at the event.
PRIVATE FUNCTIONS AT FOUR BRAVE WOMEN
• Exclusive use of Four Brave Women space can be arranged for a private event.
• Four Brave Women is available for hire Monday to Thursday nights and Sunday days and nights.
• We are able to host either seated events or stand-up events.
• We have two indoor options: one that seats 35 people or holds 60 people standing OR one that seats 20 people or holds 30 people standing
• We have two outdoor options: an undercover area that can be sealed off that seats 35 people or holds 40 people standing OR the entire courtyard, partially undercover and some open air, which holds 70 people standing or can seat 50 people in groups
• We are also able to hire out the entire space, both indoors and outdoors, which seats 85 to 100 people in groups or 130 to 160 people standing.
• Food may be canapés, shared platters or buffet style and you may choose menus from caterers available on your chosen date.
• We require a minimum booking of 3 hours and 25 people.
• Buffet meals are $20 per person and guests may return to the buffet multiple times.
• Canapes, share platters, desserts & cakes are per the price on indivdiual menus.
BOOKING A CATERING JOB
To book a private catered function at Four Brave Women or an external catering job:.
• Email or call our team for info and menus
• Fill out a catering request form
• Select a menu from our range of chefs
• Fill out quantities on the chosen menu
• Return both forms to our team with any additional questions or notes
• Await a formal quote from our team
• Confirm your booking and secure the date by making a 50% deposit
• Phone : 02 9798 0373
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org